Monday, October 4, 2010

Willing to be a healer?

I am full of gratitude for what you have brought to our community. This is the first time that I have witnessed a bit of the process of bringing a Christian Science Lecture forward, and it has been good in every way. I feel as though an apostle has come to strengthen and teach us, and has brought a strong spiritual impulse to our islands community which will grow and bear much fruit. I am also seeing the importance of identifying ourselves as "healers", for the reason that you mentioned at the lecture itself, but also to live up to our possibilities as Christian Scientists. When you presented the idea, it took me out of my comfort zone, partly because there are some health and personal issues that I have been seeking healing of which are still in evidence, and I want to "first remove the beam from my own eye," but I will be helped forward with refreshed expectancy of good. I am sure that we here have all come away from these events with new inspiration on how to share Christian Science with others and prepare ourselves for growth in all ways!
- Washington State

No comments: