Monday, February 9, 2009

Melbourne FL talk

I am not sure I conveyed last night how much I loved your lecture and
how grateful I and both of our congregations are to you for all that
you have given us and the community of Melbourne. I have had quiet
time this morning to reflect on all that transpired and it has been
incredibly wonderful. The emails and phone calls I have received
since dinner have all been tremendously uplifting and full of so much
gratitude.

We had 96 in attendance, the general consensus so far is that we had a
lot of newcomers this year that had never been to anything about
Christian Science. This is what we were striving for and was
successful! The woman who came in prior to attending the movie had
spoken to a couple of Practitioners in lobby and she is/was a Catholic
and told them she was between 2 movies and they told her to just come
in for a bit. There were discussions around the poster in the lobby,
etc. It was an incredible afternoon, rather an incredible 4 days.
Thank you so very much.
- Daryl

No comments: