Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Healing from Shreveport LA lecture

I just thought I’d share a lovely healing that happened. A visitor to a lecture in ShreveportLA last spring called me to pray for her daughter who was suffering from severe depression and suicidal. The woman who called is a clinical psychologist and works with depression but couldn’t help her daughter and feared for her life. She had remembered the lecture and decided to call me as a last hope. I shared a few truths including there is a law of good, God operating in your life and prayed. She’s called back several times to tell me what remarkable things have happened.

They stayed up all night with their daughter that first night, and in the morning she said she saw a glimmer of light. Within a day or so the depression had lifted. She felt she could rely on God as good. The mom waited several days to call me to make sure the change had really happened, which it had.

The brother was so impressed he wanted to hear more about Christian Science, which the mom shared with him the same truths. He said those truths turned his thought around and he regained the faith that he had lost when he went to college. He works with abused children and said this truth would help the children he worked with.

The mom is going out to buy Science and Health. She said that I had no idea how far reaching an effect this spiritual truth was having, and that she was so grateful for the lecture.

No comments: