Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Healing after lecture prep workshop

This is an email from an individual who prefers to remain anonymous reasons....

"Your lecture was more wonderful than you know. I had a healing on Friday and had that not happened I might have been seriously distracted and may have missed the lecture.

My eldest daughter was drugged, abducted and raped on Friday evening and we had a few frantic hours of not knowing where she was. A quick call to a Christian Science practitioner settled me down and while the practitioner worked in the background we got on to the job of finding our daughter. Clarity of thought led to some very fortuitous events leading to a trail of contacts where we actually got the mobile number of the suspected culprit and the police were able to call him and demand her return which happened very quickly.

I am the only one practicing Christian Science in my family but I was able to keep everyone calmer than otherwise would be and rapidly recover our daughter. There is very little anguish, my wife's anger has quickly subsided, no one feels a victim. Our daughter has no recollection of the event which is a blessing.

So you will understand when I say it was a GREAT lecture and lecture prep workshop as far as I am concerned.
Love,
Anonymous

No comments: