Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Perth "God is Speaking to You"

It was our pleasure working with you in presenting the lecture to our community. New ideas have been tried and found successful and can be refined for future use. (A banner was placed in front of the church. An ad was placed on Facebook which received over 1.2 million exposures with more than 875 direct hits leading to their website for the lecture.) You pointed out a way to stay connected with the clickers (from Facebook). Thanks for that. Your sound advice will stand us in good stead for future lectures as well. I always appreciated the metaphysical message included in your emails.

I see Sam has forwarded some lovely feed back already.
More than 50 sets of the articles (3 published articles from the periodicals were offered after the lecture) were taken and Sam is now able to send them as attachments to anyone who would like them, streamling the process.

-Sally

Letter from an attendee....
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the lecture last Tuesday evening at Perth church. I particularly didn't want to miss it as I had already been impressed with and thoroughly enjoyed your previous three interviews on Spirituality.com.

I appreciate your concise and easy-to-follow explanations and also on the night, absence of any Christian Science jargon which I feel is so important when talking to newcomers; just the Science of being in every day language. My brother also attended and came up to me after your talk and told of his fear regarding an operation he was going in for later this week. I believe I was able to allay that somewhat and help instill some peace to him. I think we both felt quite uplifted after your talk and a good topic too.

I so totally respect the life journey you have taken and am working on making my own study count a lot more for the betterment of the world.

Much God’s love
John

No comments: