Monday, May 25, 2009

Lost item found

The following healing was emailed 4 days after the lecture in Perth.

I needed a faith restorer. One thing I never have to doubt is that divine Mind will uncover what appears "lost". Well, getting ready for a party on Friday, I could not find my glasses. After rummaging with friend’s help I decided just to leave them and go without. After returning home, and with prayer, I had a search in all the usual places and finally decided to trust and get on with other things. Well, they still hadn't showed up by bedtime so I took myself to bed quite positively and asked what lesson I was being prodded into. This morning I had a visitor, then started preparing to empty the numerous boxes in my room, thinking that maybe the lesson was to restore a sense of order. But before committing myself I had a "message" to make some cheese scones to take round to friends. I hadn't even thought of that before, but started getting the stuff out, and as I looked up in the dresser, tucked in behind an envelope and a popstick teapot stand, against the wall - the specs!!

I NEVER would have looked there under normal circumstances and didn't put them there. My cleaner had been wiping out my kitchen cupboards and I must have left them on the window ledge and she put them out of the way!!!

Amazing stuff and my gratitude was absolute, - what a restoring faith experience. A little thing maybe, but the sense of confidence I had and the non panic - and obedience to the good deed call, really did it for me. I know I can be just as aware for the greater challenges.

No comments: