Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Email and Sunday School

I have kids that are no longer in my class that request a email that I send out each week. I used to send the Cedars Camp Mets, but one mother said it was to old for her daughter. Now I send out things that I find that fit the lesson, either from Mybiblelesson.com, or from TMC site. It has paid off big time in staying in contact. I now receive email from on boy who lives in Florida, and another who moved to England because of keeping that contact going to them. In one case, it is from a broken home, and they don't received any church at all except the email that I send them. I didn't come up with this on my own, the superintendent started me sending these emails out. I did the follow through though, and God has shown me what to share. I am getting ready to leave for our Bible Lesson Discussion Group, but I will send you another way to share CS that found me while I was riding the bus to work. One hour each way, and people reading the lesson over my back requested a copy. Ended giving several away over the four years that I rode the bus to work.
-Chuck

No comments: