Sunday, March 22, 2009

God is Speaking to You in Melbourne Australia

A hundred people crowded into Sunday School room of the Ringwood church in suburban Melbourne Australia to hear "God is Speaking to You". There were only a few seats in the front not taken and people were sitting outside the door in the entryway.

Healings:
A woman said that she helped a young man overcome wanting to commit suicide the day before the lecture prep workshop. All the prayer she was doing for the lecture contributed to what she told him. We rejoiced together in God's tender loving care.

I had an instantaneous healing at this lecture. At the very beginning of the lecture, just as I thanked the introducer and was about to say that we were going without microphone and could everyone hear…I lost my voice! Poof. So I croaked to no one in particular that a glass of water would be nice. Someone ran off. I turned to the introducer and said now would be a good time for him to do a comedy routine, sort of filling the space. My husband and I were both praying. The water came, I took a drink and just decided to plunge on. The intro was croaky but after a couple minutes the voice came back and whenever it started to waiver I’d know it was the Christ message speaking, no personality involved. That took care of the problem. No one mentioned it afterward, as only the Christ message was heard, received or remembered. I'm grateful.

This lecture touched some people very deeply. There were tears and people saying the lecture seemed to be speaking directly to them and their problems.

There was lots of good participation. Interestingly a couple of people spoke out during the lecture when participation usually isn’t involved. One woman raised her hand in the middle and said it kept coming to her that this was all about gratitude and she wanted to share that thought. It was appropriate and meaningful to her, so I just wove it into my next remarks. Another woman burst out at one point saying, I had an experience like that and told how her son’s life was saved by a stranger listening to an intuition to not move his car. It was appropriate and fit right into the lecture. I was grateful that everyone was so involved in the talk and felt comfortable.

No comments: