Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing can distract from the Christ healing message

There were several things that attempted to distract me at this lecture. I left my purse sitting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn because my ride was a little late, and when they arrived I rushed off not realizing I’d put it down. Thank you Father, but I’d also been talking with the hotel security guard standing nearby. He obviously saw the purse after I left. He put it safely at the desk along with hundreds of dollars, credit cards, etc untouched. I was infinitely grateful for this demonstration. Before the lecture we checked the cordless lapel mike which the group purchased specifically for these lectures. It worked perfectly. But when the lectures started, nothing. We fiddled with it for a couple minutes and then I just decided to go ahead without any mike. It was fine, but another attempt at distraction. Then during the lecture a family of newcomers had a very noisy child. After about half the lecture Cristina took the child out and kept him entertained. I’ve been praying that all anyone can ever hear is the Christ message. Not one memory of error, but total memory of divine Truth and the Christ presence. Nothing interferes with the healing Christ.

No comments: