Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twitter messages helping others

It was only about 2 weeks ago that I finally got a twitter account and logged onto your site this past weekend. I was sorry that I hadn't done it sooner. Thank you for posting these inspiring thoughts.Great reminders without having to open my notebook! Anyway, it was all so fresh after my first reading, and I was quite inspired.

Anyway, the day after reading all of these wonderfully uplifting postings, a friend called for help. At first I felt at a loss as to what to say to her, and addressed her as a friend. A few sentences into the conversation, I moved to my computer and logged onto your twitter site to remind myself of some of the things I had read just the day before. I worked a lot of these thoughts into the conversation, and my friend said somewhere along the line that I really did need to speed things along and sign up to become a practitioner'!!!! I told her that a lot the thoughts I was sharing WERE coming from a Christian Science practitioner, and then I shared your site with her. She and I thank you!!!!
- from Pennsylvania

No comments: