Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Healing from lecture

A woman came up to me and asked if I recognized her. She had come to the lecture last year at the Holiday Inn. She told me her one side had been paralyzed. She walked with difficulty using a cane. I did recall her. She was unkempt, had suffered a stroke or some other type of debilitating problem. She’d come to that lecture for healing and had talked with me and asked me to pray with her. Apparently she had begun the study of Christian Science after the lecture and was completely healed. She was a beautiful, completely normal woman walking with total freedom, looking radiant. She’d come to the lecture to tell me of this healing. She talked to me afterward saying she wanted to continue the study of Christian Science. I don’t know if she is studying with the group. I have the feeling, no. So this indicates that there are others studying Christian Science on their own in Ciudad Victoria from these lectures.

No comments: